WashU’s Learning Management System, Canvas, supports teaching fully online courses and programs. While we expect Canvas will be your home base for your course, you may identify a compilation of different tools for unique types of delivery, user experience and contexts to support your course.
Please note that each school or department may encourage different tools or online teaching methods. For curricular support outside of Canvas and related tools, please consult your local school-based support for guidance as needed.
Tools for Teaching Continuity
WashU IT has a central location for teaching and learning continuity tools via Canvas. Visit the tools site to get help on technologies such as:
- Teams, and more!
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), WashU University Libraries
- Continuity Planning & Emergency Preparedness, The Online Learning Consortium
- Ensuring Instructional Continuity in a Potential Pandemic, Inside Higher Education
- Integrating the Library into Canvas, WashU University Libraries
- Teaching Through Disruptions, WashU Center for Teaching and Learning
- WashU Continuity, WashU Emergency Management
- WashU Web Accessibility User Group