Within Canvas, open Zoom (along the left). Get a visual here.
- “Start” the zoom meeting. Get a visual here.
- Check that the Zoom meeting parameters (mute/unmute, etc.).
- Press the “Record” button to start recording the Zoom meeting and then choose “Record to the Cloud.” Get a visual here. [Note: this does not apply for Zoom (HIPAA) recordings.]
You will get an email when your recording is done processing. At that point, the Zoom class recording will appear in your “Kaltura My Media” folder. In order to make it available to your class:
- Click on the title to access the file. If you like, you can change the title.
- Under “Actions,” click on “Publish.” Get a visual here.
- Under “Publishing Status” click on “Published,” then click the box for your course, and then click “Save.” Get a visual here.
- Your Zoom recording will now appear in the Kaltura Media Gallery for your course. Get a visual here.